VPNs are commonly used to unblock the websites and applications that are blocked in your regions. Due to some reasons Government block the access of the web pages and apps in the country but you still want to use the blocked content then VPNs are there to help you. If you are looking for an application which works on the theme of the VPN then you are at the right place. Today I will tell you about an app which purely works as a VPN. The name of the application is Norton Wifi Privacy VPN which is presented to you by the top developers of the NortonMobile. This app is popularly used by the Android users but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can use Norton Wifi Privacy VPN for PC on Windows and Mac device.
Basically, Android Emulators works on the idea of Android and that why you can easily enjoy Android Apps and Games on your PC Systems. These Emulators are available for both Android and Mac. Coming back to the app, Norton Wifi Privacy VPN is a simple and the easiest way to unblock the websites that are blocked in your areas. This application becomes very popular among the Android users because of its emphasis on the security of users data. All of your data is 100 secure. You can surf anything you want to, all of your data is secured and protected. So, all in all, it is one of the best VPN app through which you can easily unblock your favorite contents like Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Netflix within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Norton Wifi Privacy VPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Norton Wifi Privacy VPN on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Norton Wifi Privacy VPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Norton Wifi Privacy VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Norton Wifi Privacy VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Norton Wifi Privacy VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Norton Wifi Privacy VPN for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.