Picasa CCTV is one of the best surveillance tools which helps you manage the videos of the P2P cam wirelessly.
There was a time when people use heavy wires and cables to manage IP camera, but now with the innovation in technology, you can manage it without wires. By using Picasa CCTV app you can watch the live streaming of the P2P camera.
With the help of the internet connection and by adding IP address of the camera in the app you can easily watch the live preview of the CCTV camera on the Android device.
Picasa CCTV is one such application which includes a feature of DVR(Digital Video Recorder) and IPC(inter-process communication). The feature of DVR records all the cam videos. You can watch these saved videos whenever you want to.
Moreover, it also helps you to take screenshots as many as you like and listen to the audio as well. IPC helps you to talk with a person just like an intercom if the IP camera has a feature of the intercom. Furthermore, this application includes a feature of the motion detector.
If the cam detects any motion in the video, then it will immediately notify on the device. So concluding we can say that Picasa CCTV is an exciting app which allows you to watch the live streaming of the P2P cam with the help of the Wifi connection.
Now using the Android Emulators you can also use Picasa CCTV for PC on Windows and Mac Operating System.
Also Download: BabyCam – Baby Monitor Camera for PC (Window, Mac)
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Picasa CCTV for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Picasa CCTV on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download Picasa CCTV for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Picasa CCTV for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Picasa CCTV.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Picasa CCTV in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Picasa CCTV for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.