Pixlr Photo Editor is a free Android app from the developers of 123RF. This app allows you to transform your photos into more memorable ones. It includes amazing filters, effects, and collages that you can use on your picture to modify them. By using the Pixlr Photo Editor you can easily change the layouts of the pictures and add stickers as well. It includes numerous templates and filters for special occasions. Pixlr includes special filters for events like Birthday, Wedding, Family, and much more. You can also add stickers and emojis. Pixlr adds highly creative flavors to the picture and makes it rich. This amazing tool keeps your memories intact and transforms your picture.
Furthermore, this application helps you to make a collage. Basically, collage is formed to express your feelings towards the person or to gather your memories. This app creates collages with a variety of choices for background, layout, and spacing. In short, you can say that this app includes all the basic tools which you want to use in a photo editor app. As you can easily add blur feature in the pictures and adjust the brightness level. Moreover, you can set the hue, saturation and add contrast to make it more beautiful. Make your pictures much prettier and share it with your friends and loved ones through popular networking apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc. It also includes effects for the Instagram pictures. It adjusts the layout for the Instagram pictures. So, all in all, it is a perfect app which transforms your pictures from ordinary to extraordinary.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Pixlr Photo Editor for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Pixlr Photo Editor for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Pixlr Photo Editor for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Pixlr Photo Editor for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Pixlr Photo Editor.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Pixlr Photo Editor in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Pixlr Photo Editor for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.