QuickPic is one of the best gallery app which is presented to you by the top developers of Cheetah Mobile. It is an Android app which is popularly used by the Android users. By using this app you can easily manage your pictures, videos, and Gifs. In short, you can say that it is the best alternative to your default gallery app. This application is way better than default gallery app because it comes with colorful themes and modern design. The interface of the app is very user-friendly. This app launches quickly and gives you a view of all the pictures instantly. The best thing about this application is that it contains no ads.
Furthermore, this app easily hides your pictures and videos. Moreover, you can also set a password for the app. Additionally, it also includes features like file management, creates new folders, renames, deletes and also move/copy files from one folder to others. The best thing which I like about this app is that it has a feature of cloud storage. Using this cloud storage you can easily backup your data. So, all in all, it is one of the best app by which you can easily manage your gallery files.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install QuickPic for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use QuickPic on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download QuickPic for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download QuickPic for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter QuickPic.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find QuickPic in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of QuickPic for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.