If you are looking for a mobile application which works as a VPN for you then you came to the right place.
There are many VPN apps available in the market, but to find out the good one is a little bit difficult. Some of the apps are fake and some are not up to the mark.
The name of the application is Star VPN. It is an incredible product which is developed by the members of Star VPN. You can use Star VPN for Windows (along with Mac OS).
Basically, this app works as a virtual private network by which you can get a secure way of accessing the internet.
It changes the location of the IP address from one country to another. Actually, it creates a tunnel between your private network to a public network.
Star VPN includes many IP locations, you can choose any of the location you like. It connects you the proxy server which changes the IP address of the device and thus you will able to view the blocked web contents and apps easily.
With just one click you can connect to the Star VPN and start using it. The best part about this app is that you can restrict apps to use the VPN. You can choose specific apps for the usage of the VPN. In this way, you can save your data.
It does not require information, you don’t need to register and enter your details like username or password. It is highly secure and protects your device from malware and viruses.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Star VPN for PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Star VPN for Windows. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Star VPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Star VPN for Windows 7, 8, 10, PC & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android emulator on your PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Star VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Star VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Star VPN for Windows. Let us know in the comments section below.