There are many applications available in Android world which help you manage the videos of the P2P cam. This app gives some of the best results to me and I hope you will find it helpful as well.
The name of the app is Surveillance App which is powered by the top developers of BIPFUN.
To get the live footage of the P2P cam on Android device you need to configure the cam with the app. Enter the IP address of the cam in order to watch its live preview.
Surveillance App not only helps you watch the live streaming of the cam but it also records videos.
All the cam videos are recorded in the app. You can view these videos whenever and wherever you want to. The good news is that these saved videos can be viewed in offline mode as well.
Moreover, this app also helps you take screenshots and listen to the audio. Interprocess communication feature allows you to use the function of the intercom. Facial detection is also another feature of this marvelous app. If the cam detects any face in the video then it notifies you on the Smartphone.
As different applications in Android Market help you manage the P2P cam video but it is different from others because it manages multiple DVRs at the same time. So, all in all, it is one of the best app by which you can manage the CCTV camera from anywhere with the help of interent connection.
Also Download: BabyCam – Baby Monitor Camera for PC (Window, Mac)
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Surveillance App for PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Surveillance App on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download Surveillance App for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Surveillance App for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Surveillance App.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Surveillance App in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Surveillance App for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.