If you are looking for an application which helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily control the videos of the P2P cam. The name of the application is vMeye which is presented to you by the Longterm. Actually, this app gives you the live preview of the cam. To get the live preview of the cam all you need to do is to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can now have the live footage of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection otherwise this does not work.
This application records all the videos of the backend of the app. If any video is missed by you during the surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. You will get options like Forwarding, Rewind, Play, and Pause. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Additionally, this app also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install vMeye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use vMeye on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download vMeye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download vMeye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter vMeye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find vMeye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of vMeye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.