Pixel Toys are the planner behind the new Godzilla of the action-packed game Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade.
A new world of fantasy which is beyond our imagination and expectation. This game revolves around the story of young knights who saw his house and city getting destroyed by twisted forces of Chaos.
The evil chaos has joined their forces with the Dark demons and devils chapters as a freeblade. This is the single player game which consists of 170 meaningful mission with bundles of objectives. You have to complete each mission to unlock the next one. Every mission is different from other mission in every aspect.
Command the freeblade and fight for the glory and reviving peace back to the city. Set yourself on the journey of honor, redemption, and vengeance. Test your skills and abilities and patrol the world of Tarnis to slay endless invaders.
Explore the power of a nonstop war machine in the palm of your hands. Use cannons, missiles, and thermal blasts to destroy your opponents and watch surroundings crumble to dust before you.
Witness one of the best graphics ever made for the action games, the most visually staggering shooter open for your device.
Experience the world, characters and creatures of Warhammer 40,000 like never before in stunning high detail using the latest graphical effects.
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this game on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install the app using third-party emulators like BlueStacks or Andy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
In the steps below, we will guide you that how to download and install Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade for PC – either Windows 7/8/10 or Mac.
How to Download & Install Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade for PC
- For playing Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade for PC, follow the following steps.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
- Once the installation completed. Open it.Login to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
- Type Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade, Hit enter
- Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.