Surveillance apps have now become very popular in Android Market.
There are many tools which work as video surveillance but to find out the best one is a difficult task because some are low in quality and some are fake.
But you do not worry anymore because I will tell you an app through which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam.
The name of the application is WiFi Baby Monitor which is presented to you by the top developers of the Alfred Labs Inc.
The advantage of this application is that it gives you live footage of security cam on your Android gadgets. But to do so you are required to enter the details like model number, device name, port name and IP address of the cam.
But remember one thing that this app only works with intent connectivity. If you do not have Wifi or 3g/4g connection then it won’t work.
WiFi Baby Monitor also records the videos and saves it at the backend of the app. If any part is missed by you then you can watch it from there. With playing the video you will get options like Play/Pause, Rewind, and Forward.
Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. The best thing which I like about the app is that it includes a feature of the motion detector.
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
If there is any motion detected in the video then it will notify you of the device immediately. Other than that this app gives your videos modes in Portrait and Landscape. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily monitor the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
For a similar security application that can be used on the PC, please check out Owl HD here.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install WiFi Baby Monitor on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use WiFi Baby Monitor. Use the Emulators given below in order to download WiFi Baby Monitor for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download WiFi Baby Monitor for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter WiFi Baby Monitor.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find WiFi Baby Monitor in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of WiFi Baby Monitor for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.