Yoga VPN is a free Virtual Private Network app which allows you to unblock the websites and applications that are blocked in your country. It helps you to bypass the geo-restricted things. Basically, these websites and apps are blocked by the government due to some reasons. But if it is your favorite one then it is a worrying point for you. But do not sad anymore because now with the help of the Yoga VPN app you can easily unblock the websites and apps that are blocked in your region. This app is available to download for free on Android devices which is powered by the top developers of Sarah Hawken.
Other than reopening of the websites and apps it can also be used to hide the IP address. Some of the users want to hide their IP’s so in this case VPN is the best solution for you. Yoga VPN is very simple and easy to use, You just need to click on the connect button. No registration and login process is required. Get unlimited access to a blocked world of the internet with over more than 7 IP locations, you can choose what you like and get unlimited bandwidth. Bypass the school firewall and get access to your favorite websites like Youtube, Facebook, Whatsapp and more. To conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions and unblock internet content by using proxy IP Server.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Yoga VPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Yoga VPN for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Yoga VPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Yoga VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Yoga VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Yoga VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Yoga VPN for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.