Using the Android emulators now you can also get zMEye for Windows or Mac.
It is a video surveillance application which allows you to manage the videos of the P2P cam.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices powered by the well-known developers of Meyetech. By using the application you can control the videos related to IPC and DVR.
Basically, you will get the live preview of the video on your device. To get the view you need to enter the IP address of the security cam and connect your device to the internet.
Once done, now you will see the preview of the cam on your Android device. The reason behind the usage of this application is that you can manage the videos of P2P cam easily. You can view it on your devices easily.
Furthermore, this application also records the videos on daily basis. If you miss any of the videos then go to the options of the app to view all the videos.
Moreover, you can also pause the video, rewind it and forward it. Take screenshots if you see anything wrong in the video. The screenshots you have taken will automatically be saved in the folder of Screenshot.
In addition to that this app also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If motion sensor detects anything in the cam video it will notify you on the device immediately.
The best thing about this app is that you can control the videos of multiple DVRs at the same time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install zMEye for Windows. Using the
Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use zMEye for Windows. Use the Emulators given below in order to download zMEye on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS.
Download zMEye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter zMEye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find zMEye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of zMEye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.