Zsight is a video surveillance tool which is available to download for free on Android devices. This fantastic and a wonderful app is developed by the well-known members of EPTCO. Basically, this app is purely designed to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. There are many apps like this available on Android but it is different from others because you can manage multiple cams through it. Other than Android devices now you can also use Android Apps on PC. IF you are finding a way to use Zsight for PC then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you a guide through which you can easily get it on PC.
Zsighnt is an app which helps you to manage and control the video of the P2P cam. Basically, this app will give you the live view of the security cam video on your Android device. Initially, you need to configure the app with the security cam. Once done then you can see the view of the security cam on your device. The exciting part of this app is that you can watch videos if you miss anyone because it records the videos on daily basis. Moreover, you can also take a screenshot of the video. It also includes a feature of the motion detector. If it senses any motion in the video it will notify you on your device. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can manage videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Zsight for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Zsight on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Zsight for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Zsight for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Zsight.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Zsight in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Zsight for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.