In early 90’s people manage the videos of the P2P cam with the help of heavy wires and cables. But now with the help of technology, you can now manage P2P cams wirelessly. Android Market is full of apps which help you to manage IP camera but I will tell you best among all. The name of the application is EpocCam which is presented to you by the top developers of Kinoni Oy. This application helps you to watch the live footage of the Spycam on your Android device. With the help of interent connection and by using the IP address of the cam you can easily watch the live streaming of the camera on your Android device. You can watch live surveillance without using heavy wires and cables.
EpocCam also includes a feature of IPC and DVR. IPC help you to talk with the people just like an intercom whereas DVR feature helps you to record the videos of the camera. All camera videos are recorded on cloud storage or SD card of the device. You can view these saved videos whenever you want to. The best part which I like about these CCTV apps is that you can manage the cam from anywhere in the world. All you need is the interent connectivity. Moreover, this application also allows you to take screenshots and listen to the audio of the video. The facial detection is also an exciting feature of the app. This feature notifies you on the Smartphone if it detects any motion in the video. So to conclude we can say that EpocCam is one such app by which you can manage P2P cams with the help of interent connection.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install EpocCam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use EpocCam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download EpocCam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download EpocCam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter EpocCam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find EpocCam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of EpocCam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.