HomeSafe View is an Android surveillance app which helps you to control the security cam through Android device. Basically, it uses the Wifi or 3G/4G connection to connect to the IP address of the cam and in the result, you will get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. The first thing you need to do to use the app is to configure the P2P cam with the app. Once you have done it you can get the view whenever you want to. HomeSafe View easily manages the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control. This powerful and a handy app is presented to you by the top developers of Swann Security. This application includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it alerts you through alarming tone immediately.
Furthermore, this app also records videos of live surveillance at the backend of the app. If any video of the security cam is missed by you then you can easily get it from the saved videos. These saved videos become very useful when you want to show evidence against the guilty party. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Not only that it is an exciting app which manages multiple DVRs at the same time. It also gives you view in horizontal and vertical views. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the security cam through your Smartphones.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install HomeSafe View for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use HomeSafe View on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download HomeSafe View for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download HomeSafe View for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter HomeSafe View.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find HomeSafe View in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of HomeSafe View for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.