Usage of surveillance cams is growing day by day. These are used for security purposes and to have an eye upon something. If you are searching an app which helps you manage the videos of surveillance cam from Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which helps you manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is ONVIF IP Camera Monitor which is presented to you by the top developers of the Biyee SciTech, Inc. By using this Android surveillance app you can easily get the live footage of the P2P cam on your Android device.
First of all, you need to setup/configure the app with the cam. To do so you need to make a free account then you need to enter details like Device Name, IP address, Username, and Password. By entering these details you can get the live surveillance of the cam. Other than live footage this app also records cam videos. So if you miss any live footage then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can take screenshots while viewing the video. Another exciting feature of ONVIF IP Camera Monitor is the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. So, all in all, it is a perfect app through which you can control and manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Also See: IP Cam Viewer Basic for PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter ONVIF IP Camera Monitor.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find ONVIF IP Camera Monitor in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.