Security cams are now installed everywhere. Wherever you go you can see the surveillance cam. These are now used in all public places like school, college, universities, organizations etc. Even a small trader wants to access their things. If you are looking for an app on your Mobile phones which helps you manage the videos of the security cams then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. The name of the application is Aztech IP Cam which is presented to you by the top developers of the Aztech Group. Using this application you will be able to see the survialnce on your Android device.
To get the view of the cam on your Android device you need to enter some details. Enter Device Name, Model Number, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Make sure that your Android device is connected to the interent connection because it only operates through Wifi or 3G/4G connection. This application Aztech IP Cam includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately with the help of alarming tone. Other than that this app also records the cam videos. If any of the live survialnce videos is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos. Moreover, it will also give you options to take screenshots. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Aztech IP Cam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Aztech IP Cam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Aztech IP Cam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Aztech IP Cam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Aztech IP Cam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Aztech IP Cam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Aztech IP Cam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.