DroidCam Wireless Webcam is an exciting tool for Android users which is powered by the top developers of Dev47Apps.
By using this application you can make your Android device a webcam. Some of the users do not have the webcam for the computer devices but by using this app they can make their Android device a webcam.
So using the webcam you can easily chat with Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc. But doesn’t end here because now by using Droidcam you can easily get the surveillance of the cam.
To get the view of the surveillance cam on the device you need to configure the cam with the app. Once you configure the cam with the app you can get the live preview of the cam.
Additionally, this application also helps you record the videos of the cam. If you want to record videos you can do it easily.
But in case of surveillance, it automatically records the cam videos. If any of the videos is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, it also helps you detects any motion the video.
If the cam videos detect any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately.
To use it as a webcam you need to connect the Android device to your computer with the help of the data cable. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can turn your device into the Webcam and manage the surveillance videos as well.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install DroidCam Wireless Webcam. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use this application. Use the emulators given below in order to download.
Follow the steps carefully:
Download DroidCam Wireless Webcam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter DroidCam Wireless Webcam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find DroidCam Wireless Webcam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of DroidCam Wireless Webcam for computer. Let us know in the comments section below.