CamHi is an Android surveillance tool which is presented to you by the developers of the Franck.
Basically, this application allows you to get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. You will see the video in HD quality but first, you need to configure the app with the cam.
To configure the cam with the app you need to enter some of the details like device name, IP address of the cam and port name. Once done you can now have the live view of the cam.
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet because it only operates through wifi or 3G/4G connection.
Talking about the application, CamHi records all the cam videos at the backend of the app.
This works in a way that mirrors security apps like Night Owl HD. You can learn how to access this app on the PC.
If you have missed any video while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. With saved videos, you will get options like Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind etc.
Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Another exciting feature of the Camhi app is a motion detector. If the cam detects any motion while surveillance then it will notify you on the device immediately.
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install CamHi for PC.
Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use CamHi for Windows 10 (or other platforms). Use the emulators given below in order to download CamHi.
Download CamHi for PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter CamHi.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find CamHi in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of CamHi for laptop or desktop, let us know in the comments section below. We can also suggest a few alternatives, including the MIPC video security app.