What are VPN’s used for? These are used to unblock or get the access to the apps or websites that are blocked in your country. There are many applications available on the Android Market which operates on the virtual private network. But all of them are not up to the mark. Some of them are fake and some are worst. If you also looking for a VPN app then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you about an app which helps you connect with your favorite website/app again. The name of the application is DroidVPN which is presented to you by the top developers of the DroidVPN Inc. It is popularly used by the Android users and the good news is that now by using the Android Emulators you can use DroidVPN for PC. Here I will show you step by step guide to get DroidVPN for Laptop. But first, let us know something about the app.
This application connects you to the Proxy server of different nations with a goal that you can access your most loved content on your device. Assume on the off chance that you are in China and a portion of the applications or sites are blocked then you can utilize VPN application to change the area of your gadget to the nation where it is open. The best thing about this application is that is extremely secure and gives assurance. The majority of your gadgets are exceedingly secure and shielded from programmers. You can utilize this application at whatever point and wherever you need to utilize it with boundless transfer speed.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install DroidVPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use DroidVPN on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download DroidVPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download DroidVPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter DroidVPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find DroidVPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of DroidVPN for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.