VPNs are the easiest and the best way to re-access the websites and apps that are blocked in your country. If you are searching for an app which works as a VPN then I recommend you DFNDR VPN. This amazing app is presented to you by the top developers of the PSafe. It is used by millions of users and because of its popularity, some of the users also want to use it on their PC Systems. If you are among one of them then you came to the right place. Using the Android Emulators on PC you can easily get this app on Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
It works as a Virtual Private Network which allows your device to connect with Proxy IP and in the result, you will be able to unblock or re-access the websites and apps easily. DFNDR VPN has many IP locations, you can choose according to your own choice. The best thing which I like about this app is that it does not require any login or registration process. Just click on the connect button and start surfing your favorite website. The speed of the DFNDR VPN is fast and it a secure app. All of your data is 100 percent secure and protected from hackers and malware. So, all in all, it is a perfect app through which you can get access to the web content like Youtube, Netflix, Dailymotion etc within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install DFNDR VPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use DFNDR VPN on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download DFNDR VPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download DFNDR VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter DFNDR VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find DFNDR VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of DFNDR VPN for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.