CCTV apps are used to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. gDMSS Lite is a CCTV app which helps you to control the video of the security cam. By using this application you can get a live preview of the P2P cam on your device. It is an Android app which is available to download for free on Android device. This fantastic and a wonderful app falls under the category of tools and it is presented to you by the developers of Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd. Becuase of it popularity some of the users also want to install this app on their PC System. If you also want to use gDMSS Lite for PC then you came to the right place. Using an Android Emulator on PC you can easily run gDMSS Lite for Laptop. Before I will tell you how to get it on PC let know something about the app.
Basically, this application works on the theme of video surveillance. You can get the live preview of the security cam on your device. But first, you need to configure the app with the P2P cam. Once done, now you can easily get the live preview of the video. Moreover, it also records videos at the backend on regular basis. So if you miss any of the videos you can watch it from there. gDMSS Lite also includes a feature of the motion detector. If it detects any motion, it notifies you on your device. While viewing the video you can also take a screenshot. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can easily manage videos of IPC and DVR.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install gDMSS Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use gDMSS Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download gDMSS Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download gDMSS Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter gDMSS Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find gDMSS Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of gDMSS Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.