Update: According to Easy4ip’s website, they’ve discontinued their app service. As an alternative to this video app, we would recommend Night Owl HD.
Take a look at our other video app alternatives like MIPC or Amcrest for more information.
Easy4ip is a new app which works as a video surveillance presented to you by the Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd.
It is an Android device which helps you to record the videos on DVR and IPC.
Basically, Easy4ip encourages you to get the live footage of the cam on the device. To get the live surveillance on the device you need to enter the details like port name, IP address of the cam, username, and password.
Entering the details on the app you will enjoy the live footage of the cam. But make sure that your device is connected to the internet connection. Easy4ip also records videos at the backend of the app.
If you miss any video you can watch it from the recorded videos.
Additionally, Easy4ip also has a feature of the motion detector. If the security cam sense any motion in the picture then it will immediately notify you on the device.
It also gives you options like rewind, forward and takes screenshots as well. The best thing which I like about this app is that it manages the recording of multiple DVRs.
You can enter the QR code of the cam to the app in order to configure the app. All of the videos give you result in HD quality. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of P2P cams.
Also Read: Download P2PWIFICAM for PC, Laptop (Windows 10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Easy4ip for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Easy4ip for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Easy4ip for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Easy4ip for PC & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Easy4ip.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Easy4ip in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Easy4ip for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.