There are many apps available on Android Market which works as a video surveillance but to find a good one is a difficult task. gDSS is a free Android video surveillance app which is presented to you by the well-known developers of Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd. gDSS allows you to monitor and control recordings of IPC and DVR. Connecting gDSS app with the P2P cam you can easily get the live surveillance on the device. To get the live footage you are required to enter the details like Username, Password, Port Name, and IP address of the cam to configure the app. After filling up all the requirements you will get the live surveillance of the cam but make sure that your device is connected to the internet otherwise it won’t work.
The best thing which I like about this application is that you can configure any P2P cam through this app and get the live surveillance. Access your things from anywhere or at any time. Another exciting feature of this app is that it notifies you on the device if it detects any motion in the video. An alarming tone speaks whenever cam detects something fishy in the live footage. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage DVRs and NVRs with the help of wifi connection.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install gDSS for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use gDSS for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download gDSS for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download gDSS for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter gDSS.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find gDSS in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of gDSS for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.