If you are looking for an application which helps you manage the videos of the P2P cam then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
The name of the application is NetCam which is presented to you by the top developers MicroShare. This app helps you to get the live preview of the cam on your Android device.
To do so you need to enter details like Device Name, IP address of the cam, Port Name, Model number etc. Once you have entered these details you can now have the live footage of the cam. Make sure that your device has the interent connectivity. Your device must be connected to Wifi or 3G/4G connection otherwise it won’t work.
Netcam also records videos of the surveillance at the backend of the application. If any of the videos is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. You can also take screenshots while viewing the video.
Other than that this application also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. An alarming tone will be played on the device.
Moreover, this application also helps you to manage multiple DVRs at the same time. So in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the vids of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Also See: Download Foscam Viewer for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install NetCam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use NetCam on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download NetCam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download NetCam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter NetCam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find NetCam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of NetCam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.
2 thoughts on “Download & Install NetCam for PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)”
Why did this app stop working with Android 10?
Hey I’m sorry you’re having trouble with this. I’ve looked into it and it looks like quite a few other users are having trouble with the app as well. Since we’re not the developers of the app we can’t assist directly, however we saw a support email here that we’d recommend trying: