There are many apps which work as a video surveillance, if you are looking for an app which helps you to manage the videos of the security cams then you are at the right place.
Android Market is full of apps like this but to find out the good one is a difficult task. But you do not worry anymore because here I will tell you an by which you can easily control video of IPC and DVR within no time.
The name of the application is Sannce Cam which is presented to you by the top developers of Shenzhen Kean Digital Co. Ltd.
By using Sannce Cam you will get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. To get the live footage of the cam you need to full up the details.
Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. But make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection. If you do not have any Wifi or 3G/4G then this application won’t perform its functionality.
Furthermore, this application also records videos at the backend of the app. If any of the live footage of cam is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos.
Other than that this app also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If the P2P camera detects any motion in the video then it will notify on the device immediately.
The best thing which I like about this app is that it manage multiple DVRs at the same time. You do not need other applications to manage multiple DVRs. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Sannce Cam for PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Sannce Cam on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download Sannce Cam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Sannce Cam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Sannce Cam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Sannce Cam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Sannce Cam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.