Securacam is an Android tool which works as a video surveillance. This application allows you to manage and control things related to Digital Video Recorder and Interprocess Communications. This authentic and a handy app is presented to you by the top developers of daveblake_za. Basically, this app gives you the live footage of the Peer to Peer cam on the Android device. Using the app you can easily manage the videos of the cam from your Android device. This app gives you Live surveillance when you enter the IP address in the app.
It not only shows you the live surveillance but it also records all the footage of live surveillance. If any of the live footage is missed by you then you can easily get it from the saved videos. With saved videos, you will experience options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover it also you can also take screenshots and listen to the audio. Another exciting feature of Securacam is facial detection. If cam detects any face or motion in the video then it will notify immediately on the device. To use the app all you need is an email account. Register on the server through the email address and enter the IP address of the cam. Make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the interent connection, otherwise, it won’t help you get the live footage.
More From Us: Download HSP2PCamera for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Securacam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Securacam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Securacam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Securacam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Securacam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Securacam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Securacam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.