In this modern world of technology, people are using the surveillance cams to feel secure. No doubt surveillance cam is a commonly used thing nowadays. You have seen the cams in public places like Hospitals, Colleges, Schools, Parks, Roads and so on. Today in this article I will tell you an Android app which helps you get the live footage of these surveillance cams on your Android device. The name of the application Zmodo which is powered by the top developers of Zmodo Support. Basically using this app you can manage and control the videos of the digital video recorder. Moreover, it also performs functions of Interprocess communications. But to get these features you need to connect the app to the cam. To do so you need to configure it by entering required details. It requires Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Other than that make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection.
Furthermore, you will experience feature of facial detection. If it detects any face in the cam video then it will notify immediately on the Smartphones. Zmodo also required all the cams videos. You can view these saved videos from the main menu of the app. The good thing about this app is that you can watch these videos offline whenever and wherever you want to. Not only that you can also listen to the audio and take screenshots while viewing the video. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can have the live footage of the security cam on your Smartphones.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Zmodo for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Zmodo on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Zmodo for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Zmodo for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Zmodo.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Zmodo in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Zmodo for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.