If you are searching an Android app which works as a video surveillance then you will get what you are looking for. In this article, i will tell you an app by which you can watch the live streaming of the IP cameras. The name of the application is SECvision which is developed by the renowned developers of CCTV Mobile Client Dev. By using the app you can watch the live streaming of the security cam on your Android device. Using the cams IP address and interent connection you can watch the live footage of the P2P cam.
SECvision is one such application where you will experince features like DVR (Digital Video Recorder and IPC (Interprocess Communication). DVR helps you record all the surveillance videos in the app using cloud storage or SD card. If any of the videos is missed by you then you can get it from the saved ones. With saved videos, you can also listen to the audio and take screenshots as many as you like. Motion Detector is also another feature of this app. This feature notifies you on the Smartphones if there is any motion detected in the cam video. Moreover, it is one such app which helps you manage multiple IP cameras at the same time. So all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage P2P cam videos by using interent connection.
Also Read: Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install SECvision for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use SECvision on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download SECvision for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download SECvision for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter SECvision.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find SECvision in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of SECvision for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.