If you are among one of them who are looking for an Android application which performs its functionality as a video surveillance then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can have the live streaming of the P2P cam video. The name of the application is Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras powered by the renowned developers of IP Camera Viewer. This application gives you the live streaming of the security cam on your Android device. You can watch live surveillance wirelessly by using its IP address but interent connection is necessary for operating of the application. Basically, it is one of the best app in which you will see features like DVR (Digital Video Recorder and IPC (Interprocess Communication).
Additionally, this application also records videos of the cam. All the surveillance videos are recorded in the app using cloud storage or SD card. If any of the videos is missed by you then you can get it from the saved ones. With saved videos, you can also listen to the audio and take screenshots as many as you like. Motion Detector is also another feature of this app. This feature notifies you on the Smartphones if there is any motion detected in the cam video. Moreover, it is one such app which helps you manage multiple IP cameras at the same time. So in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage P2P cam videos by using interent connection.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Viewer for Vstarcam IP cameras for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.