If you are looking for an app which helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage P2P cams. The name of the application is SoCatch which is presented to you by the top developers of Orbit. Basically, this app gives you the live preview of the cam on your Android device, All you need to do is to enter the details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you now have the live footage of the cam on your Android device. Make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection otherwise this won’t work.
Furthermore, this application helps you to record videos at the backend of the device. If any of the videos is missed by you while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. You will get options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. The best thing which I like about this application is that it includes a feature of the motion sensor. If the cam video sense any motion in the video then it will notify you of the device immediately. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download mydlink+ for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install SoCatch for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use SoCatch on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download SoCatch for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download SoCatch for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter SoCatch.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find SoCatch in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of SoCatch for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.