Android Market is full of surveillance apps through which you can manage the NVRs and DVRs. If you are looking for an app which helps you manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. The name of the application is mydlink+ which is presented to you by the top developers of D-Link International. Basically, this app allows you to get a live footage of the security cam on your Android device. To get the view on Android device you need to configure the P2P cam with the app. Enter some details like device name, port name and IP address of the cam. Once all the details are filled you can now have the live surveillance of cam on your Android device.
Furthermore, mydlink+ only works through interent connectivity. Wifi or 3G/4G connection is must for the functionality of this app. Th best part which I like about this application is that it saves all the videos of surveillance at the backend of the app. If any video is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the surveillance and saved videos. Another exciting feature of this application is a motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you of the device immediately. Other than that you will get videos in both views of Portrait and Landscape. To conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install mydlink+ for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use mydlink+ on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download mydlink+ for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download mydlink+ for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter mydlink+.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find mydlink+ in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of mydlink+ for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.