Security cams are now commonly used for security purposes. Not only security purposes but you can also access the things as well. With the help of technology now you can also manage the Security cams from your Android devices. If you are looking for an app which allows you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the app is mydlink Lite which is presented to you by the top developers of D-Link International. It is a productive app which makes you able to enjoy the live footage of the cam on the Android device. You just need to log in with your username password and add the camera. Once done you can get the live preview of the cam.
This application requires interent connectivity. You should need to connect the Android device to the Wifi or 3G/4G connection. It records all the surveillance video at the backend of the device. If any video is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Additionally, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the P2P cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. The best part of this app is that you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time. You can get the live footage on both vertical and horizontal view. Not only that you can also hear the sound through this app. So in short you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily videos of DVRs within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install mydlink Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use mydlink Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download mydlink Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download mydlink Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter mydlink Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find mydlink Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of mydlink Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.