SwannView Link is a surveillance tool which is available to download for free on Android devices.
This application is a productive and a handy app which is presented to you by the top developers of Swann Security.
Basically, this application allows you to get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. You just need to enter some of the details to configure the cam with the app.
Once you have entered the details you can now have the live preview of the cam. Make sure that your device has the interent connectivity. If you dont have the Wifi or 3G/4G connection then it won’t work.
SwannView Link allows you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. Talking about its feature this app record all the videos on the backend of the app.
If you missed any video while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. Other than that this application also includes a feature of the motion detector.
If the P2P cam/security cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the immediately. Notifications are extremely helpful – especially when it comes to security. We like the way Owl HD handles these as well.
Moreover, this application also helps you to take the screenshots of the video. The best thing about this application is that it controls multiple DVRs at the same time.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the cam videos with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download the Amcrest Viewpro for Windows
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install SwannView Link for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use SwannView Link on PC.
Use the emulators given below in order to get the SwannView Link Windows download.
Download SwannView Link for Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your favorite emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter SwannView Link.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find SwannView Link in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
If you haven’t already, try experimenting with several different video surveillance apps to find the right one such as the IPC360 app. It has a great interface and a range of capabilities.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of SwannView Link. Let us know in the comments section below.