What type of video security do you use?
With the latest innovation in technology now you can manage your workings easily same goes with the IP cameras. IP cameras are now commonly used for security purposes.
Today we’re talking about P2P cams. And you can get the live footage on your smartphone.
The name of the app is IPC360. It’s powered by the renowned developers of Puwell.
If you’re looking for another great alternative in video security, we also recommend the MIPC app (including a guide to adding it to your pc).
To get the live footage of security cam on Android device you need to enter the IP address of the cam. Once you have configured it with the app you can now get the live streaming of the cam.
All of its functionality is performed through internet connection. So it is necessary to connect your smartphone to Wifi or 3G/4G connection.
Furthermore, IPC360 saves all the video of the P2P cam. If any live streaming is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos.
With saved videos, you can listen to the audio and take screenshots as many as you like. Moreover, it also alerts you to the device if the cam detects any motion/facial in the video.
The good part of the app is that you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time with a vertical and horizontal view.
So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily get the live footage of the P2P cam on your Android device with the help of internet connection.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install IPC360 for Windows. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use IPC360 app for PC. Use the emulators given below in order to download IPC360.
Download IPC360 for Windows 10 (Plus Other Versions) & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your favorite emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter IPC360.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find IPC360 in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of IPC360 for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.
Video security has all kinds of pros and cons, so if you don’t see an emulator that works for you in this list, we also recommend Amcrest View Pro (works on Windows and Apple OS)