There are many apps available for smartphones which work as a video surveillance tool.
But all of them are not good. Some of them are fake and some are not up to the mark.
If you haven’t found an app which helps you manage your security cam videos then you do not need to worry anymore.
Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos. The name of the application is KBVIEW Lite which is presented to you by the top developers of KBVISION GROUP.
This surveillance tool allows you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR easily. The best thing about this application is that you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time.
To use the KBVIEW Lite you need to configure the security cam with the app.
Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. But remember one thing that this application only works through interent connectivity. If you do not have the interent connection then it won’t work.
Talking about its features; this app has a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you immediately through alarming tone.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Moreover, this app also records the videos of the cam at the backend of the app. If any live video while surveillance is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos.
Other than that you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Furthermore, this app gives you the cam view in both vertical and horizontal.
So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install KBVIEW Lite for PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use KBVIEW Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download KBVIEW Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download KBVIEW Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter KBVIEW Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find KBVIEW Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of KBVIEW Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.