Video surveillance apps are now normally utilized by the mobile users. The fundamental purpose of these apps is that everybody needs to get to their things. Other than that these CTTV cams are utilized for security purposes. You can see these surveillance cameras at every public place. To screen the recordings of these security cams we need to utilize the CCTV application. Here I will reveal an app through which you can manage the recordings of the IPC and DVR within no time. The name of the application is vMEye which is available for free on Android and iOS. In this guide, I will disclose to you how to download and install vMEye for PC. Utilizing the Android Emulators on your PC Systems you can undoubtedly get vMEye for Windows. Be that as it may, before we move towards the downloading phase of the vMEye for Mac lets know the specs and highlight of the application.
It is a video observation app by which you can see the recordings of the P2P cams. Fundamentally, this app gives you the live preview of the video. Initially, to configure the device with the app you need to enter the model number of the security cam. Once done then you are good to go. Other than that this application records all the videos at the backend of the app. If you miss any of the videos you can check it from there. Moreover, you can also take a screenshot while seeing the video. vMEye incorporates an element of the motion sensor. If it detects anything motion in the video it will inform you on the device. In this way, all things considered, we can say that it is a standout app amongst other CCTV apps. Using this application you can easily control and monitor the videos of IPC and DVR.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install vMEye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use vMEye on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download vMEye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download vMEye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter vMEye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find vMEye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of vMEye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.