A free app device which helps you to manage the security cam and remotely control every recording from your iOS and Android gadgets. Basically, this application works on the theme of the video surveillance. It will control and access every video of the DVR and IPC. This fantastic and a mindblowing app is presented to you by the top developers of the longterm. Becuase of its growing popularity some of the users want to use N_eye for PC as well. If you are one of them then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you a simple and a step by step guide on how to download and install N_eye for Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. But before we move towards the downloading stage of N_eye for Laptop. LKet me tell you something about the app.
This application allows you to the get the live preview of the security cam video on your mobile device. You can manage and monitor things through your mobile devcie. It can also be used on PC Systems, It gives you same result as it gives on Android and iOS devcies. To get the view of the P2P cams you first need to configure the security cam devcie with the app. The best part which I like about this application is that all of the videos are recorded at the backend of the application. If you miss any video you can check it from there. Other than that it includes motion sensor feature. if it senses anything it will notify you on your device.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install N_eye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use N_eye on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download N_eye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download N_eye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter N_eye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find N_eye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of N_eye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.