There are many applications available on Android stores which works as a video surveillance tool. To find out the good one is a difficult task but you do not worry anymore because here we will provide you a tool which solves all of your issues related to P2P cam surveillance. The name of the app is IP Cam Remote with Audio which is presented to you by the well-known developers of SoratSoft. Basically, this application helps you to manage and control the vids of IPC and DVR on your Android device. To get the view of the cam on the Android device you need to configure the cam with the app. Enter details like username/password, device name, port name, and most important the IP address of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to interent connection like Wifi or 3G/4G because it only operates through interent connectivity.
IP Cam Remote with Audio gives you video with sound. Moreover, this app records all the daily surveillance videos at the backend of the app. These saved videos include options like Play, Pause, Forward and Rewind. Not only that you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. The motion detector is also a feature of this app. If the security cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. The best thing about this app is that you can view and access your things from anywhere. You just need a handsome Wifi or 3G/4G connection. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can get the live surveillance with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install IP Cam Remote with Audio for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use IP Cam Remote with Audio on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download IP Cam Remote with Audio for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download IP Cam Remote with Audio for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter IP Cam Remote with Audio.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find IP Cam Remote with Audio in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of IP Cam Remote with Audio for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.