Alex Yang 2017 presents a new surveillance tool p2pipc for you to use on Android device. This application works as videos surveillance which gives you live view of the cam on the Android device. It easily manages all the videos of DVR and IPC. To get the live footage of cam you need to configure the P2P cam with the app. To do so you are required to fill details like IP address of cam, Device Name, and Port Name. Make sure that you are log in your username and password. If you are not registered with it then first you need to register yourself. Once all the requirements are filled you can now have the live footage of cam.
This application requires the interent connectivity. It only works when your device has the interent connectivity. Furthermore, this app also records the videos of the cam on regular basis. You can watch these videos from the folders available in the app. Each video will give you options for Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind etc. Moreover, you can also adjust the view of the videos and take screenshots as many as you like. The best part of this app is that it also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app which gives your live surveillance of the cam and you can easily access your things.
Also Read: Download YYP2P for PC, MAC, Windows (7/8/10)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install p2pipc for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use p2pipc on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download p2pipc for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download p2pipc for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter p2pipc.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find p2pipc in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of p2pipc for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.