Surveillance cams are used to for security purposes and to access things. P2P cams are now installed everywhere you can see these cams in public places, large organizations, hospitals, schools etc. Even a small businessman wants to access their things. If you are looking for an app which helps you to manage the videos o the security cam on your Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which easily manages the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. The name of the application is IP Pro which is presented to you by the top developers of the wu peilin. Using this app on the device you can get the live surveillance of the cam. To do so you need to configure the app with the cam. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection otherwise it won’t work.
Additionally, this app also records videos of the cam. If any video is missed by you on then you can watch it from the saved videos. You can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. The motion detector is another exciting feature of this app. It gives you an alarming notification if the cam detects any motion in the video. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the IPC and DVR within no time. Now you can also use this application on your PC Systems.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install IP Pro for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use IP Pro on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download IP Pro for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download IP Pro for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter IP Pro.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find IP Pro in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of IP Pro for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.