If you are looking for an application which works as a video surveillance tool then you are at the right place.
Keye is one of the best app through which easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. This productive and a handy app is presented to you by the top developers of zhengkangjie.
By using Keye you can get the live preview of the security cam video on your Android.
To get the view you need to configure the cam with the app. Enter details like device name, port name, model number, and IP address of the cam. Once done you can now have the live footage of the cam.
This application gives you live surveillance on your Android device.
Moreover, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. If any motion in the video is detected by the cam then it will notify you on the device immediately.
Other than that this app also records videos of the cam. If any video is missed by you during surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. You will get options like play, pause, Forward, and Rewind. Not only that you can also take screenshots while viewing the video.
The best thing which I like about Keye app is that it manages videos of multiple DVRs at a time. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam with IPZ control.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install Keye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Keye camera app for Windows 10.
Use the emulators given below in order to download Keye camera app. Full directions follow:
Download Keye Camera App for Windows 10, Other Windows Versions & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Keye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Keye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Speaking of video security apps, we also have a special place in our heart for the Owl HD app. If you haven’t tried it yet, we highly recommend it.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Keye camera app for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.