If you are looking for an app which works as a video surveillance then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which allows you to have the features of a digital video recorder and Interprocess communication.
The name of the application is Line.CCTV which is available to download for free on Android devices.
This handy app is powered by the well-known developers of DevLine. Basically, this app gives you the live footage of the IP camera on your Android device. With the help of the IP address of cam, you will watch the live footage of P2P cam. But remember one thing that this app only works through interent connectivity. If you do not have the interent connection then it won’t work.
Line.CCTV also comes with a feature of the motion detector. If it detects any motion in the video then it will immediately notify you on the smartphone.
Additionally, this app includes a feature of cloud storage. It records all the videos of surveillance in the cloud storage so if any video while surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos.
Moreover, you can also listen to the audio and take screenshots. The best part of this app is that it manage multiple DVRs at the same time with both vertical and horizontal view. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam by connection it with the interent connection.
Security cameras can also be controlled by an app such as Owl HD, which provides a range of functionality and can be controlled from your desktop via an emulator.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Line.CCTV for PC.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Line.CCTV on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Line.CCTV for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Line.CCTV for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Line.CCTV.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Line.CCTV in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Line.CCTV for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.