VR Camera,VR CAM is a new surveillance app which helps you to manage the videos of the P2P cam within no time. This powerful surveillance app is presented to you by the top developers of wu peilin. VR Camera,VR CAM includes a feature of DVRs and IPC. It gives you the live streaming of the security cam on the Android device. To get the live streaming of the app you need to configure the cam with app. Just enter the IP address of the cam and connect the Android with the interent connection. This app works through interent connectivity if you do not have the interent connection then this app does not work.
Furthermore, this app also records videos of the cam because it includes a feature of Digital Video Recorder. All the videos of the cam are stored in cloud storage. If any of the videos is missed by you then watch it from the saved videos. In saved videos, you can also listen to the audio, not only that you can also take screenshots as many as you like. Another exciting feature of the app is a motion detector. This feature helps you to notify on the Smartphone if the cam detects any motion in the video. Additionally, this app manages multiple IP cameras at the same time. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can watch live streaming of the cam on your Android device with the help of Wifi connection.
Also Read: Download Line.CCTV for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install VR Camera,VR CAM for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use VR Camera,VR CAM on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download VR Camera,VR CAM for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download VR Camera,VR CAM for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter VR Camera,VR CAM.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find VR Camera,VR CAM in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of VR Camera,VR CAM for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.