Android Market is full of surveillance tools. To find out the good app is a difficult task because some are fake and some are useless. But you do not need to worry anymore because here I will tell you Android app by which you can easily get the live view of the P2P cam. The name of the application is Live Camera Viewer which is presented to you by the well-known developers of the WEB HOST, LLC. Live Camera Viewer is a perfect application which helps you to manage the videos of the IPC and DVR within no time.
By using this application you can get the live view of the cam on your Android device. To get the view you need to configure the security cam with the app. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name, Model No and IP address of the cam to configure it with the app. Remeber one thing that this application works through interent connectivity so your device must be connected to the Wifi or 3G/4G connection.
Additionally, this application also helps you see the videos of the IP cam from the back end because this app records all videos on regular basis. It also gives you an option like Play/Pause, Rewind, and Forward. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. It also includes a feature of motion detection and alarming. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you of the device immediately. Other than that this app also gives you view in vertical and horizontal ways. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Live Camera Viewer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Live Camera Viewer for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Live Camera Viewer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Live Camera Viewer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Live Camera Viewer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Live Camera Viewer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Live Camera Viewer for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.