Mit YouSee is a new surveillance app which is available to download for free on Android devices. This application is presented to you by the top developers of the YouSee. By using Mit Yousee app you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DCR within no time. It gives a live footage of the security cam on your Android device. To get the preview you need to configure it with your P2P cam. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can now have the live preview of the cam. But remember the thing that this app requires 3G/4G or Wifi connection. If you do not have interent connectivity then it won’t work.
Additionally, this application also records videos at the backend of the app. If any video while surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. The best thing which I like about this application is that it includes a feature of the motion detector. If the video of the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the immediately. Manage multiple DVRs by using this application. So, all in all, it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Also See: Download Webvision for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Mit YouSee for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Mit YouSee on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Mit YouSee for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Mit YouSee for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Mit YouSee.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Mit YouSee in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Mit YouSee for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.