There are many applications available at Google Play Store which works as a video surveillance. But to find out the good one is a difficult task. Some of them are fake and some are not up to the mark. If you are looking for an app which fulfills all of your needs related to video surveillance then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app through which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is Webvision which is presented to you by the top developers of the hashikura keiichi. By using this application you can get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. All you need to do is to configure the app with the cam. Once done you can now have the live surveillance of the cam.
Furthermore, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam video detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. Moreover, this app also records videos of the cam. If any video of the cam is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Other than that you can also take screenshots while viewing the view. So to conclude, we can say that is a perfect app by which you can easily manage and monitor the videos of the IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Webvision for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Webvision on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Webvision for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Webvision for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Webvision.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Webvision in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Webvision for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.