If you are looking for an application which performs its function as a video surveillance then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which can easily manage and control the videos of the P2P cam. The name of the application is Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite which is presented to you by the top developers of the Merlin Digital. By using this application you can get the live preview of the security cam within no time. But first, you need to configure the app with the P2P cam. Enter your username/password and details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the security cam. Wifi or 3G/4G connection is must for this application.
Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite also saves the cam video at the backend of the device. If any video while live surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from there. It also gives you options like Play/Pause, Rewind, and Forward. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Another exciting feature of this app is a motion detector. If the cam detects any video in the app then it will notify you of the device immediately. The best thing about this application is that it also gives you a view in a horizontal and vertical way. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app through which you can easily manage videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Wi-Fi IP Camera Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.