Yoosee is a free tool which works for security cam and remotely control the videos of surveillance on your iOS and Android devices.
It helps you to manage the videos of the IPC and DVR within no time.
This powerful and handy app is presented to you by the top developers of the Gwell.
Basically, it allows you to get the live surveillance of the P2P camera on your Android device.
This app is used by the Android users and that is why some of the people also want to use Yoosee for camera app for PC. So here I will tell you a guide on how to download Yoosee for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.
Before we move towards the downloading phase of Yoosee, there’s a few things you need to know about the app.
Yoosee enables you to the get the live footage of the security cam. Monitor the P2P cams videos on your Android device.
Now the good part is that you can utilize it on PC systems as well, similar to Owl HD.
It works exactly the same on PC systems as it works on Android device.
To get the live footage of the P2P cams you need to configure the app with the cam. To do so you need to add the model number, device name, port name and IP address of the cam.
The best part which I like about Yoosee is that it saves all the videos at the backend of the application. If any video is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos.
Another exciting feature of this app is the motion sensor.
If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on your device. So, all in all, it is a perfect app through which you can easily monitor and control the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Also See: Camhi Video Surveillance App for PC
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install Yoosee for PC. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Yoosee on PC. Use the emulators given below in order to get the Yoosee app download for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Yoosee for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Yoosee.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Yoosee in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Yoosee for computer. Let us know in the comments section below.