If you are looking for an app which helps you to manage the video of the security cam through Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily control the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is Mobile Security Camera which is presented to you by DriveHQ.com. Basically, this application gives you a live footage of the cam on your Android device. To get the view on the device you need to configure the cam with the app. You just need to enter details like Device Name, IP address of the cam and Port Name. Once done you can now have the live preview of the cam on the device. But make sure that your device is connected to the interent i.e Wifi or 3G/4G connection otherwise it won’t work.
Moreover, this application records all the surveillance videos. If some part or any day surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Another exciting feature of this app is that it includes a motion detector activity. If any motion is detected by the cam then it will immediately notify you on the device. Other than that you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download iVMS-4200 for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Mobile Security Camera for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Mobile Security Camera on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Mobile Security Camera for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Mobile Security Camera for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Mobile Security Camera.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Mobile Security Camera in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Mobile Security Camera for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.