Surveillance System a new surveillance tool which helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is i-Security which is available to download for free on Android device. Basically, this application manages the videos of the P2P cam, It will give you the live view of the cam on your Android Smartphones. To get the view of the cam on the device you need to configure it with the cam. Enter details like Device & Port Name and IP address of the P2P cam. Once done you can get the live surveillance on the device. This application operates only through interent connectivity so Wifi or 3G.4G connection is a must.
Talking about the features of the i-Security app, this application records all the surveillance video at the backend of the app. If any surveillance is missed by ou then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, with the saved videos you experience options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Another feature of this app is a motion detector. If any motion in the cam is detected then it will notify you on the device immediately through this app. S, all in all,l you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the security cam videos on your Android device.
Also Read: Download Mobile Security Camera for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install i-Security for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use i-Security on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download i-Security for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download i-Security for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter i-Security.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find i-Security in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of i-Security for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.